Maca and Cacao Antioxidant Facial Mask (Certified vegan)
Reverse the signs of aging and repair damage from environmental toxins with this luscious facial masque. This blend is deeply drawing, balancing and full of antioxidants. Best suited for oilier and combination skin.
Maca also known as Peruvian Ginseng, helps firm loosening tissue and strengthens and firms your skin.
Cacao beans come from Theobroma cacao tree. Cacao beans are not refined from cocoa powder and are nutritionally more potent than cocoa beans.
- High in antioxidants Cacao blocks harmful free radicals in the body. It also protects the body against many diseases including premature aging.
- Cacao has good amount of vitamin C and magnesium, which helps in protecting the skin and keeping it healthy.
- Cacao contains omega 6 fatty acids, which helps in cellular healing. It also heals wounds and scars quickly.
- Cacao has a raw enzyme, which helps in repairing the cell and its rejuvenation.
- With super absorbent properties, it protects the skin from harmful UV rays and acts as a natural sunscreen.
- Cacao helps in increasing and protecting blood flow to the skin, keeping it healthy and glowing.
- Cacao helps in improving the skin’s complexion. It also provides hydration to the skin, which is a must for a younger looking skin.
Cacao is loaded with the useful antioxidants. Cacao is full of amazing skin benefits. Enriched with minerals and vitamins like vitamin C, magnesium and omega 6 fatty acids, cacao promotes blood flow and increase cellular healing to develop a youthful glow.
Infused with Ylang Ylang which will calm oiliness while the scent relaxes you.
Our masques are a powder-like dry blend of clays and herbs. Add your preferred liquid element to a small amount of clay powder; try raw honey, organic yogurt, pure aloe, floral water, cold-pressed, juice, tea, or whatever you desire to create your unique potion. Apply to skin and allow to set until dry; remove with warm water and follow with a facial scrub for best results.
No preservation required for dry clay. May be refrigerated and kept fresh up to a week after liquid is added.
All clays are good for approximately 30 uses
Please note, these masks are a dry blend of clays, herbs and essential oils. as such, they require no preservation and allow the user to add whatever liquid element they wish to constitute fresh at each or every few applications. may be refrigerated and kept fresh up to a week after liquid is added.